Trek Uruscocha Lake
Full Day Hikes
About the tour:
Pashpa 3600–Uruscocha Lagoon 4300 m.
transfer invehicle towards Paltay and then we go up to Pashpa 1h, approximate. From the pampa of Pashpa with the panorama of a group of mountains of 6000m. Type the snowy Chopicalqui 6350 m, Huascaran 6768 m north and south, then the Hualcan massif with 6121m, Cup 6180 m, Paccharuri 5800 m, the chain of the Urus with crests that exceed 5500 m. To the south dominates the landscape the Ocshapalca 5800 m and the Vallunaraju. The trail starts gradually in address to the Ishinca valley, after an hour we take the way for the valley of Uruscocha. Some scattered forests of quenuales (Polylepis) and a last pending us leads to the first Uruscocha lagoon. Return by the same path to the vehicle and to the valley.
3 H ascent+700m/ 1H30 descent-700m
Approximate: 10 km
Includes and does not include
- Briefing and introduction to trekking
- Trekking guide. Collective material, rope. First aid kit.
- Huascaran National Park entrance fee.
- Snack Sandwich golden chicken and vegetables, 2 fresh fruits, cookie, chocolate, dry fruits.
- Private transfer to Pashpa Valley 5 am from Carhuaz. Return 14H to 15H approx.
- Documentation of covid-19 protocols for Trekking.