TREKKING LLANGANUCO - BROGGI – VAQUERIA
Full Day Hikes
About the tour:
Cebollapampa 3900 m – Paso Broggi 4980 – Colcabamba 3500-.
We leave Cebollapamapa along the path that leads to lagoon 69 then we take the east by a moraine progressively towards our first of 5000 m. Behind us we appreciate the Broggi lagoons and the vestiges of the glacier, one of the first to disappear. We reach the Chacraraju pass 4980, the view is dominated by Chacraraju and its crest Rocky East first climbed by Lioney Terray. Prudent descent by zones rocks and grass towards the Ranincuray lagoons. Through the same valley to the town of Huaripampa 3700 m, Colcabamba and from Vaquería by vehicle to return to Huaraz.
See the Route here in 3D: https://www.youtube.ceitherm/watch?v=_Lyc-gJLTIA
8/10 H - Ascent+1090m/ descent-14990 m Approximate.
19 km approx.
Includes and does not include
- Briefing and introduction to trekking-Mountain guide .
- Collective material, rope. First aid kit.
- Private transfer to Cebollapampa 3 am from Carhuaz – and return 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm approx. Colcabamba and Vaqueria.
- Documentation of covid-19 protocols for Trekking.
- Income Huascarán National Park